St Vincent's Hospital
Tara Towers Hotel is the closest hotel to St Vincent's Hospital
Tara Towers provides guests attending St. Vincents Hospital a warm and relaxing accommodation and is easily accessible to the hosipital.
Getting to St Vincent's Hospital from Tara Towers:
- St Vincent’s Hospital is within walking distance
- Public Transport: 5 Minutes. Dublin Bus: No. 4 and No. 7
- Taxi Service available 24 Hours. Pre book taxi's at reception
Bedrooms at the hotel have breath-taking views of Dublin's beautiful bay, and it is only a 5 minute walk to access the beach for afternoon relaxing walks.
Tara Tower bedrooms have the following facilities:
- Direct dial phones with
- Fresh linen fluffy towels
- Complimentary coffee and tea making facilities for earlier departures and late arrivals
- Available rooms- singles, doubles, twins, and triples so family and friends can stay for comfort and support
St Vincent’s Hospital was founded in 1834. In 1970 the hospital moved to its current location, Elm Park, Merrion Road and in 1999 to highlight the affiliation with UCD - University College Dublin, the hospital changed its name to St. Vincent’s University Hospital (SVUH). St Vincent’s University Hospital covers a wide range of medical fields including Education and research; it is one of the largest teaching A&E as well as patient care facilities in Ireland.
Tara Towers Hotel has accommodated Ireland’s doctors, patients, nursing, paramedics, and continues to do so today.
Book your stay today at Tara Towers Hotel