Restaurant and Bar Dublin 4
Tara Towers Hotel Merrion Road Dublin serving freshly cooked Breakfast Lunch and Dinner Daily
‘Ocras’ means hunger in Irish, our restaurant serves delicious cuisine guaranteed to fulfil your appetite. Frequented by Dubliners, and tourists Ocras offers delicious food at an affordable price, traditional Irish fair and international dishes freshly prepaid and cooked to order daily. We offer delicious food at an affordable price, all served by friendly, helpful staff.
- Monday to Friday: 7.00am - 10.00am
- Saturday/Sundays and Public Holidays: 7.30am – 10.30am
- €12 for Full Irish Breakfast €12 (includes tea or coffee)
- €8 for Continental Breakfast 8 (includes tea or coffee)
- Monday to Saturday: 12pm to 3pm
- Sunday: 12.30 to 3pm
- Carvery Main Course from €10.50 offers you a choice of succulent meat, fresh fish, and vegetarian dishes accompanied with freshly cooked potatoes and seasonal country vegetables
- Menu available from 5pm daily
- Ocras restaurant is closed on Sunday evening
View Evening Menu
PJ Branagan´s Irish Bar
Branagan's traditional Irish pub at the Tara Towers
- Monday to Thursday 12pm to 11.30pm
- Saturday 12 Noon to 12 Midnight
- Sunday 12.30 to 11pm
The Tara Towers bar, PJ Branagan's is decorated with beautifully carved wood, with old stone features, roaring open fires and cosy sofas. PJ is the place to get together with friends, family, or relax and unwind savour some of the best Irish whiskey a popular pint and daily bar special.
Pj Branagan’s is a great venue for after-work drinks and family celebrations, tasty nibbles and party platters hot food and sandwich are available. Large groups are welcome.
Bar Food is served daily from 3.00pm to 9pm