Tara Towers Hotel near St Vincent’s Hospital
St Vincent’s Hospital was founded in 1834 by the Religious Sisters of Charity. In 1970 the hospital moved to its current location, Elm Park, Merrion Road and in 1999 to highlight the affiliation with UCD, the hospital changed it name to St Vincent’s University Hospital (SVUH).
St Vincent’s University Hospital covers a wide range within the medical field including Education and research, as well as patient care.
For further information visit www.stvincents.ie
Need a hotel near St Vincent’s Hospital Tara Towers is 2kms and on a main bus route